- Java is simple and easy to understand.
- You can run java programs unchanged on any machine and operating system combination that support Java.
- Needs a single set of source code- Write once read many.
- Java is Object Oriented -easier to understand , less time consuming to maintain and extend.
- Learning cycle is shorter , Straight forward to use, Easy to test.
- Distributes- Java programs can access data across a network.
- Java is Robust- Less prone to errors.
- Does not allow the programmer to manipulate the memory.
- Multi-Threaded --- It allow multiple parts of a program to run simultaneously.
- Maintaining different versions of an applications is very easy in Java.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Advantages of using JAVA
Why java programming Language is so famous and in top of the list of programming rankings ?